Saturday, July 20, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Fashion. Fashion is a way people speak without words, fashion is a way to communicate by looking, and Fashion describes emotion. Fashion is defined as anything and everything, and that is why fashion is my passion. Every girl dreams to work with big corporations like Nordstrom or Bendles or work with huge designers such as Marc Jacobs or Vera Wang. Well that dream was mine and I am making it a reality. I am able to put outfits together with limited options. I can make something out of nothing. This is creativity and creativity is what’s demanded in this field of work. Preparing for this I am undergoing hours of studying and months of training to be able to master this form of art and call myself a professional. I am studying the ins and outs of this business, to one day make myself an asset to those designers I look up to, with the chance of maybe one day I’ll be good enough to work for them. I hope to pursue every opportunity I receive in the fashion industry and make myself the fashion expert I know I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment